Total distance: about 16 miles out and back
Difficulty: Moderately hilly
- Start at intersection of 25 and Moultonborough Neck Road
- Take Moultonborough Neck Road
- At intersection of Moultonborough Neck Road and Winaukee Road, veer left to stay on Moultonborough Neck Road
- Moultonborough Neck Road becomes Long Island Road
- At intersection of Long Island Road and Greene Road, veer right onto Greene Road
- Turn Left onto Windemere Road
- Turn Left onto Ministers Point Road
- Ministers Point Road dead-ends at the end of the island
- Turn around and retrace the route back to your start
Note: There are many small side roads to explore on this ride. Many, if not most, of them end in dead-ends. Since this ride is all on Moultonborough Neck, a piece of land that juts out into Lake Winnipesaukee, its almost impossible to get lost.
Note 2: Some of the smaller side roads may be private roads or part of private communities. Please respect all private property signs!
Note 3: Some of the roads may also become dirt or gravel roads – road riders with narrow tires beware!