This is a 60 mile ride that features one of the toughest climbs in the state:
- Leave from Rhino Bike Works in Plymouth and head north on Rt. 3 to North Woodstock.
- At the light turn left onto Rt. 112 (west).
- Then turn left again onto Rt. 118. Pick a gear you can spin cause you will be climbing
for a while. Don’t let the flat section after the first pitch fool you. You are not even close to being done climbing yet.
- Once you hit the top you have a long downhill run into Warren.
- Turn Left onto Rt.25 and it’s a long flat run (fast if you have a tail wind) back to Plymouth.
This is one of those rides like The Grand Tour that should be on the must do list for every New England cyclist’s riding season.
Thanks to Steve Taylor of New Hampton, NH for sending this to us!